When Peeing When Peeing

That waas so true e.e great animation, loved the mario effects.
@GroundsDan
Next to a Urinal?

A Trip to the Carnival A Trip to the Carnival

You had me at "WHEEEEEEEEE~"

I clicked the link, not expecting much more than another mediocre flash slapped together by a middle-schooler......
I left the page, 5 minutes later, a heaping, sobbing pile of human emotion. This story has moved me, it is the pinnacle of what all writers and creators are striving for in today's modern age. Absolutely beautiful, I loved the clever twist at the end, where zombie clown ate bro. Never have I grieved so much over the loss of a fictional character than for bro. In fact, I grieved less at my parent's double funeral, after they both simutaneously died of cancer and aids, respectively.
I commend you for your wonderful contribution to humanity, and look forward to your future masterpieces.
The only suggestion I can think of is to prolong the story, so I might chance upon enjoying a few more moments of this godly story.

seabere responds:

Finally someone on this site that understands my pure genus. You sir are the reviewer of the highest intellect on this whole website. Bravo good sir.

elacsy elacsy

Pretty fun and all

But really, even the exact same controls as Touhou Project? :/
Couldn't you like....mention it at least, I mean, seems pretty fishy.

Radix responds:

There are about ten thousand bullet hell shooters. It's a broader genre than just 1942 and toohoos, guys.

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

Too hard

It's like, you can't do anything unless the enemy splits, since your size is so limited no matter how much you eat. I find that really impractical. The idea in general is pretty good though.